by Dr Muhammad Ibrahim H. I. Surty
The governing principle of the mighty universe is al-Tawhid, Oneness of God and al-‘Adl, justice. This lifelong research discusses its integration with both the Qur’an and the Sunnah by providing hundreds of evidences from the principal sources of Islam as well as Muslims experience since the inception of Islam to date. The work includes eight chapters:
1. The administration of justice during pre-Islamic period.
2. Justice through the prism of the Qur’an.
3. The journey of the Prophet Muhammad (SAWS) from tyranny to justice, the revival of the religion of the Prophet Abraham (AS).
4. The contribution of the Rightly Guided Caliphs to justice.
5. al-Qadi, the judge and the Law Court.
6. al-Hisbah, the observance of religious duties and socio-economic justice and its impact on Health Sciences.
7. al-Mazalim, Ombudsman Court.
8. Muslims’ judicial heritage, since the inception of Islam to date.
1844 discovered works on Islamic judicial system have been presented in chronological order with their thematic assessments. The work also discusses peace, equality, freedom and human dignity as the legal right of human beings.
Paperback, 800 pages.
£12.99 + postage and packaging
Important Note for International Orders:
If you would like your book(s) be delivered outside of the UK, please contact us before placing your order. Please email details of the delivery address and the books you would like to order to: email@example.com - we will then get back to you with estimated shipping costs, insha Allah.