by Dr Muhammad Ibrahim H. I. Surty
It is divided into two sections. Section One includes a Bibliography of over one thousand selected sources on Ulm al-Qur'an, the Disciplines of the Qur'an, from Muslim scholarship which assist a reader toward the comprehension of al-Ijaz al-Qur'an al-Lughawi. Section two highlights Eight ground-breaking textbooks for the same purpose. These are briefly introduced and brief guidelines are provided for their academic study. It also includes scanned material of their contents for the benefit of both teachers and students.
This Advanced Course is the third of a series of four closely linked courses in Qur'anic Arabic. It consists of guidelines on selected celebrated textbooks on the linguistic inimitability of the Qur'an and a bibliography of one thousand Arabic sources on the disciplines of the Qur'an
The eight selected textbooks:
- Al-I'jaz al-Qur'an by al-Baqillan'i (d. 403/1015)
- Dala'il al-I'jaz and Asrar al-Bayan by al-Jurjani (d. 471/1078)
- Al-Burhan fi al-'Ulum al-Qur'an by al-Zarkashi (d. 794/1391)
- Al-Itqan and al-Muzhir by al-Suyuti (d.911/1505)
- Al-Ta'bir al-Qur'ani by al-Samarra'i
- Al-Nahw al-Qur'ani by Jamil Ahmad Zafar
- Al-I'jaz al-Sarfi fi al-Qur'an by al-Hindawi
Price: FREE when purchased with the Intermediate Qur'anic Arabic Course book. This title is not sold separately.
Important Note for International Orders:
If you would like your book(s) be delivered outside of the UK, please contact us before placing your order. Please email details of the delivery address and the books you would like to order to: firstname.lastname@example.org - we will then get back to you with estimated shipping costs, insha Allah.